Window Roller Shutters
Miles Ahead Blinds & Awnings has been operating for over 10 years, providing residential and commercial customers with the best quality roller shutters in Melbourne.
Servicing the entire metropolitan area including Mornington, Cranbourne, Frankston, and Dandenong regions, we can supply and install complete roller shutter systems that will add style to your home while providing protection from heat and UV rays caused by the sun.
We also provide a comprehensive Measuring Guide that will help guide you through the simple process of measuring your door or window to the exact size you require.
All our electric roller shutters, domestic roller shutters, manual window roller shutters, and security shutters come with a 5-year warranty and are installed with quality workmanship.
Call Dean on 0408 622 737 to learn more about our roller shutter services or book a free quote.
The Benefits of Roller Shutters
Roller shutters are a popular choice for many Melbourne homes and business. Here are just several of the many advantages they possess:
- They offer a high level of security. This is because they are very closely fitted to the door or window and cannot be pulled away without a great deal of effort.
- They are great insulators. As well as thermal insulation, roller shutters are also good sound insulators.
- They provide a high amount of protection against weather, including harmful UV rays.
- High level of privacy.
- Our modern Roller shutters will enhance the look of your property.
- Roller shutters can reduce noise.
- If you choose electric roller shutters you have the convenience of opening and closing the roller shutters with the click of a button.
Get in Touch Today
To learn more about our supply and installation of roller shutters Melbourne wide, call Dean at Miles Ahead Blinds & Awnings today on 0408 622 737. We’ll provide you with expert advice and come out to your premises for a FREE measure and quote.
Servicing Melbourne and eastern Melbourne suburbs including:
- Carrum Downs
- Mount Martha
- Mount Eliza
- Endeavour Hills
- Narre Warren
- Hampton Park
- Noble Park
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which roller shutters are right for me?
Call us. We can educate you on what your options are and help you make the right decision for your home.
How Much do roller shutters cost?
Roller shutter prices vary depending on what your individual home needs are and if you want motorised or manual shutters.
Should I get motorised or manual roller shutters?
Motorised roller shutters cost more than manual roller shutters. We can provide a quote for both to help you decide if the extra costs are worth the luxury of owning motorised shutters.
Do I have to go outside to open and close them?
No. You can operate motorised and manual roller shutters from inside your home.